Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Challenge Accepted

So there are a lot of pins out there, but where do we find the time to do said pins? My name is Josue and I'm going to do 1,000 pins! That's like 2 years and 9 months worth of pins! Whether it be baking, cooking,  or DIY's, I'm going to try to attempt these delicious and beautiful pins and update you with my experiences. Among other things I will babble about my exciting (rolling eyes) life and share some good finds and some helpful advice to other young adults who don't know what to do with their lives, who are already tired of Facebook and Youtube. Basically I'm a crafty queer who was a bored housewife in his past life.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Reminds me of one of my favorite movies Julie & Julia (please dont boil a lobster alive)
    How about a countdown (or countup?) to 1,000!

    P.S. I'm still working on getting rich so i can hire you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes get rich quick so I can just blog the rest of my life! Yes I need a countdown! 999 more challenges to go!

      Delete