Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pinterest Challenge #13: Sprinkle Coated Ornament

So my girlfriend Nicole LOVES sprinkles. If she could marry them she would...I mean I don't think that's true but I need to add emphasis to the sprinkle.

ANYWAYS...



I made some glitter ornaments and thought I might as well try to make a sprinkle one too. I saw it on Pinterest a few months ago and thought I'd give it a go.

What You'll Need:

-Clear Ornament
-Sprinkles
-Pledge Floor Care Finish
-Paper Cone or Funnel

Note*: So this challenge is basically the same as my glitter one, so you can go check out the link here and do the same thing but just exchange the glitter for sprinkles.

Here are some tips:

1. So.... since the sprinkles are candy coated, you should let the floor finish dry a little longer before you start pouring in the sprinkles.



2. Also go slow when you start to swirl the ornament. The sprinkles are much heavier than the glitter and need a sec or so to adhere to the floor finish.

3. You may notice that some of the color from the sprinkles are running, but if you leave the ornament to dry a little longer before you poured them in, then you can help reduce the running.



Questions? Comments? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!

Feel free to follow me on Pinterest or Instagram

<3 Josue

No comments:

Post a Comment