Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest Challenge #17: Plastic Bottle Bag Sealer

So this is on of those pins you see on Pinterest all the time grouped with a bunch of other "Life Changing Ideas"

Everyone pins it, but nobody really does it.

I'm tired of looking at it so I thought I would give it a shot. Also...I have no life.




What You'll Need:
-A Bottle (Bigger ones likes Vitamin Water work really well)
-A Bag
-A Knife
-Scissors (Optional)
-Beyonce Playlist (Not Optional)

Step 1:  Cut Bottle


I cleaned it up a little...



Step 2: Twist the end of the bag and then shove that twisted in right through!



Step 3: Fold bag over and place cap on all cute!





Really....that's it.


Yay! It totally worked. I mean I'm not sure if I doubted it, but I've seen this 'ish on Pinterest for like 100 years now and doing in person makes me feel like a better man...

...I'm depressing. 

ANYWAYS

I tested it to see if it would pour....only two came out.



I gave it a shake and more popped out. So I mean I guess this is good for sealing, but not so much for measuring your ingredients. I'm sure something finer like rice would be better.

Or just shake it all cray...


You should give it a shot, it's pretty simple!

Questions? Comments? Feedback? I would love to hear from you! Feel free to follow me on Pinterest & Instagram!

<3 Josue 

No comments:

Post a Comment