Friday, April 5, 2013

A few of my favorite things


I work in hardware, so my hands have been getting dryer and "manlier" than ever. I'm not big on lotions and creams, because I have yet to find one that doesn't leave me feeling greasy...oh and one that doesn't cost a fortune.

I was at the holy grail the other day....Target. (don't judge)

When I spotted this "Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream". I was instantly drawn to the tin and packaging...good marketing Burt's! You got me this time...

For only 6 bucks, I figured why not try it?

I LOVE it! Not only does it smell great, but I've seen such an improvement in my nails and cuticles. I highly recommend it, and you can get more info here

Hope you enjoy

<3 Josue

1 comment:

  1. I love it too! You should try the hand salve

    ReplyDelete