Wednesday, April 3, 2013

If you've got nothing else, at least you have fresh flowers



So a friend of mine helped me create a weekly budget for myself. I've got a full time job now, and mommy & daddy aren't available for anymore "Hey....could I borrow some money for rent?"

In my budget, I planned for bills, rent, groceries, savings, going out, and shopping. On top of that I also included a "Flower Budget".

I love fresh flowers, not only because they're beautiful, but I'm also pretty bad with living plants and they're usually dead in like a week. So...instead of getting all sad cheeks about my poor dead plants, I figured that every other week I will buy myself some pretty flowers and make myself feel better.

I could be having the worst day ever, but when I get home and see those pretty babies on my nightstand it always helps me feel a little better.

So these post are dedicated to that.

Enjoy

<3 Josue

No comments:

Post a Comment