Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tree Branch Jewelry Holder

I was on Pinterest a while back and was looking for a unique necklace holder. After months of searching I didn't find anything, until I stumbled upon this jank looking branch necklace holder that looked like a Christmas tree. I really liked the idea of using a tree branch, so I thought I would give it a shot.

After finding my tree branch in a compost bin (don't judge, it was from a flower shop), I decided to make my own Jewelry holder.


So it's pretty self explanatory, I just put some "c" hook on the bottom of the branch and then used larger "C" hooks to hold the branch in place. I used some needle nose pliers to stretch out the the larger "C" hooks so the branch would rest in snuggly.



Here are some more photos...


Excuse my dirty night stand 



I'm really happy with it and Im glad I kept the leaves on to dry. It was really simple and only cost me $4 dollars.

Questions? Comments? Feedback? I would love to hear from you!

<3 Josue

2 comments:

  1. As a new jewelry designer who turn its love for jewelry for something more I know how hard it can be to be noticed or just appreciated.'

    Diamond Neckless

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do the "c" hooks stay in there? Do you just jam them in? Thanks

    ReplyDelete