Wednesday, August 28, 2013

On my wall

When you got plants....

Who needs a boyfriend? Kids? Friends? Family?



So my current obsession has been gardening. Well...indoor gardening, because I live in San Francisco and I lack a backyard, plus I don't really go outside often because I love my bed and I like to cuddle with my kitten (when he's not being psycho).

So btw I'm single...

ANYWAYS...

I thought I would do some weekly post about what's currently on my wall. Oh, and by weekly I mean I'll probably do it for like 2 weeks and then forget about it in a month...

So back to my plant obsession...

I've recently purchased some industrial hooks because I'm trying to go for this "Eclectic, Rustic, Utilitarian" look for my room

I also have a lot of hanging glass terrariums and macramé pots that I need to store somewhere around my room so I decided to try and install my first hanging wall terrarium...well in this case "aerium".

I like aeriums because the care is much easier than a traditional terrarium, all they need is a spray every other day and a soaking twice a month. You can keep it simple like I did and just add some white sand, or you can get a little more creative and add sticks, moss, pebbles, etc.





I think it looks pretty good on my wall, what do you think?




< 3 Josue

No comments:

Post a Comment