Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last minute Halloween?

As usual......

I have all these really elaborate plans to make this really cool Halloween costume. So I go to the fabric store, buy a bunch of things and wait until the night before to make my costume.

In my defense I was pretty sick these past few weeks so I get a free pass this time. Right?

Well I needed a costume...and I found some cute ideas on Pinterest!

Here are my versions...

1. Social Butterfly



All I did was dress in all black, bought some butterfly wings, and then printed out social media logos.

I sewed them on to my shirt and then I was done!

I did get mistaken for the "I Phone fairy" and the "App Fairy".....but some people got my costume right away!

Then I had to dress up for my work pot luck...

2. I work at a hardware store and no one has time to be dressing up in butterfly wings and helping customers looking like a fool...

So I deiced to be the "Bee's Knees"!

Super simple! Just found some bumble bee clip art online, printed them out, laminated them and then taped them to my knees!




So they may not be extravagant...buuuuuuuut, they do the job!

Happy Halloween everyone!

<3 josue="" nbsp="" p="">

1 comment: